Monday, August 17, 2009

First day.

Dang.
Today was the first day of school.
Gosh am I tired...

Getting used to the school schedule is going to take some getting time. I have 7 classes, one during zero hour, which means I have the pleasure of getting to school at 7 in the morning. And because of some of my extra-curricular activities I will be at school till 5 some days.

Phew...
Oh well, enough about that.

Like I have said before, since school is starting and I have a lot of work, my posts will slow down. I will continue to post, so don't stop visiting, just don't expect posts every two days like they have been during the summer.


Remix Of The Day
Metric- Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT Remix)

Now I have posted about Metric before.(And the original song is worth checking out as well.) And MSTRKFT makes some really good music on their own. I highly recommend you check out MSTRKRFTS song Heartbreaker, it is a great song. This remix is unique in its weird sense of emotion, that starts when the song starts. All in all, its a great remix, and one that you can ALSO get for free on rcrdlbl.com.

Until my next post, which I cannot predict when it will be,
Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.