Sunday, May 16, 2010

Your daily K-Pop.

I just wanted to do a quick post about these two videos.


First.
Super Junior-미인아_뮤직비디 (Beautiful Girl)
Well. Super Junior is basically the coolest boy band since N'sync. I kind of really love this video, and really love the song, and really love the dancing. I also appreciate how each member of Super Junior has his own style it makes the whole video very interesting to watch. From an artistic point of view I felt the cool, monochrome colors were an interesting visual effect as well.



Second.
Wonder Girls- 2 Different Tears
First things first, why the hell is Bobby Lee in this video? No doubt he is there to be funny but i think it is kind of ridiculous. The Charlie's Angels theme is pretty obvious in this video but it is matched with an eclectic style and a kind of outrageous and hard to follow narrative. I like this dancing in this video too and I really like a lot of what the actual Wonder Girls wear in this video. I like the song as well, although, I listened to the Chinese version several times as well, just so I could understand what the song is actually about.


Anyways, that is all.

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.