Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!

(image from http://www.davidmaybury.ie/journal/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/2668112069_baaec87570_o.jpg)
Am I the only one that thinks that image is creepy?

Yes.

Today is Chromatist's first birthday.
It has been such a great year for me. Especially with the beginning of this blog.
I am so glad i've written as much as I have on this blog in this past year. I've learned so much, discovered so much music and just genuinely had an amazing time writing Chromatist.
Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me and stuck with me through this first year. I am eternally grateful for your comments, views, feedback, all that.

I can say that this is only the beginning for Chromatist and I can only encourage you all to keep reading as things are only going to get better. Here is to the blog posts to come!

I have an iMix that is currently being uploaded to iTunes.
Unfortunately, that may take a while. So I'll just post again when that is done processing.


Much love!
-Chromatist

2 comments:

  1. Funny, because you had a party yesterday. Why didn't you tell us? Oh and I read your entire blog in Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah.
    Well, that party wasn't exactly for my blog but you could see it as that.
    :P

    I'm glad that translator is coming in handy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or something.