Sunday, July 4, 2010

Alejandro's Not A Robot

Oh man.
So earlier today, when I posted, I said I would post anything else I could think of later on today.

Well.
I found something.


Kind of a strange mix, truthfully.
But it sounds so appropriately mixed together. Somehow the two songs work marvelously in tandem. Marina's voice, even slowed down a little bit to match the Ace Of Base-y tempo of Alejandro, still sounds as unique and emotion-laden as the original. My only complaint is that I think the introduction of the vocals of Alejandro later in the mix is a bit awkward. I think it would sound a bit more cohesive if it was only the vocals of I Am Not A Robot. But still, the song is arcanely beautiful.

I never thought this mix of these two fabulous musicians would work.

I guess you learn something new everyday.

ch-ch-ch-check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.