Friday, August 13, 2010

AMWE, XXXO, Lungs.

(image from http://sparkplugged.net/wp-content/uploads/0904amwe.jpg)


My favorite experimental-electro-lovely from Japan, AMWE, a couple days ago released a video with a sample from a song from her new album.

The video is engrossed in digitalization and is kind of like if you combined Bulletproof's video with M.I.A.'s new video for XXXO (more on that in a second). It's a little chaotic and visually intense. But in typical AMWE fashion, the song is damn catchy. I still am dying for her debut album to be available somewhere in the U.S. Her second album, Girls, is supposed to be out on the 29th of September and hopefully sometime soon in the U.S.


M.I.A. released the video for her very catchy XXXO.

The video reminds me a lot of some people I used to know. Back when myspace was cool, rather. 
The video is smothered in myspace-style graphics, icons, and images that glitter and sparkle throughout the song. It's not my favorite M.I.A. video but it's alright.


Holy dang.
Florence + The Machine is in the top ten albums on iTunes.
That's crazy. Crazy good of course, but still just crazy.


That's all i've got today.
Until next time!
Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.