Tuesday, January 18, 2011

News

So, this is only a short bit of news but it is kinda important, well, to me.

With my paypal account, I decided to make a donation button for Chromatist.
I know, this may seem like I'm selling out/begging for money but just hear me out.

I spend an atrocious amount of time devoted to school and dance and I don't really have the time or the effort to put into getting a job. So. Since I have huge dreams for the future, I want to go to Parsons or Pratt for college. And this year alone, I have hopes/plans to return to London for a week or two.
Basically, I'm not going to beg any of you for money, hell, I'm not even asking for money.
I'm just letting you guys have the option to help out a little old high school student who needs/wants to pay for college/travel like me.

Here is the button. I'll also put it into the sidebar.













I hope everyone is having a lovely week!
Farewell.
-Chromatist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.