Monday, August 22, 2011

Oh man. I haven't blogged in so long, it's like I've lost an arm not being able to write for Chromatist.
The story is.
About a month ago my pesky cat, decided to dump a glass of water on my macbook while I was preparing for bed and upon return to my room, my laptop was dead. Well. Because macbooks are damn expensive to replace, I haven't exactly had the funds to get a replacement yet.
Simultaneously, I was in Lithuania for 2 weeks, further distancing myself from uniform internet access...
So without MY computer, I can't really blog because I have copious amounts of notes and the like drifting around on my hard drive that I need to actually write blogs.

So, if you don't hear anything new from Chromatist in the next two weeks or so, don't be surprised, just be patient with me, please?

I love you all!
Thanks for everything.
-Chromatist

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I have really missed your updates. Hope you get back online soon.
    Kate <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or something.