Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lazy Saturday

AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (Bondax Remix)

This morning I was checking twitter on my phone and this little remix popped up. I think it got some airplay on Annie Mac or Radio 1 at some point today or yesterday, but anyway. This remix slightly reminds me of Disclosure but with a more pop feel,  still housey, divinely layered, and future-music styled though. Huge remix that stays true to the brilliant original.

Indie pop clout Friends also have a relatively new track. Called Home the song is bright blend of sweetened vocals, layered drum beats, and hipster appeal. Super catchy and irresistible this is probably my favorite track by Friends at this point.


Be sure to follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JacobCypherle
Or if you want to see my more fashion-inclined tumblr it is jacobcypherle.tumblr.com or my instagram @chromatist.
Oh and don't forget the facebook page. facebook.com/chromatist

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.