Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rustie- After Light (Ft. AlunaGeorge)

Rustie- After Light (Ft. AlunaGeorge)

Well basically, this track killed me. I'm a gigantic fan of AlunaGeorge and their style which, to my disappointment, hasn't been making as big of waves as I had originally been anticipating. However, with a track like this, oh my God, let's just say I think this will definitely give AlunaGeorge more of the attention they deserve. Rustie's production and super crisp beat transforms from the former niche-like genre of electronic to a far more pop-friendly track in After Light. But when that bass smashes in, the metamorphosis continues slightly into the genre of "future music" characterized by hints of R&B, pop, DnB, and more. After Light was originally from Rustie's debut album that came out in 2011 but I think the addition of the vocals make the future-music/post-dubstep instrumental into a marvelously special future classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.