Monday, July 16, 2012

The xx- Angels

Sorry I've been quiet lately. You know. The usual.

The xx- Angels

The xx have released a new single, the first from their forthcoming sophomore album Coexist. The track, titled "Angels" is proof that The xx haven't lost their signature sound. Formerly thought to be titled "devotion" I believe, this song is just soo beyond this earth. With oscillating guitars that pierce you straight to the heart. Lyrically, "Angels", is a classical-xx-fashion romantic song that seems as much hopeful and joyous as it does sorrowful and somber. While I won't say "Angels" is my favorite song by The xx, it is definitely one of the most beautiful songs I've heard this year. "Angels" is a near-perfect song and will surely send you to the depths of emotions with chills and goosebumps throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.