Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Labyrinth Ear & The xx

Labyrinth Ear- Urchin

It has been a while since we've heard anything new from Labyrinth Ear. Their newest track, Urchin is just as immersive and ethereal as we've come to recognize them as. Unusually defined by a shaky, undulating bass, Urchin is a track made of Emily's somewhat foreboding but still beautiful lyrics and vocals. Urchin glistens with gothic, glamorous, minimalism and it shines so bright. Really fantastic track from Labyrinth Ear, this one. Download the track above!

The xx- Chained

Ohhhhhhh my gosh. This song is what I've been waiting from The xx's sophomore album, Coexist. Angels was a good first single but it didn't give me the chills their debut album gave me. Chained however, gives me all those feelings and more. The song is cosmic, an ocean of emotions and thoughts cast into the rolling of deep synths and heavy bass. Chained is purely gorgeous and has the breadth of something I couldn't even begin to describe. Wholly. Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.