Monday, October 15, 2012

So it has been a while. I know.

I've still been adjusting to my rigorous college schedule (3 studio classes for 8 hours once a week, art history, and english) so it's been hard to find time to post lately. I'm going to try to clear out some time for a once a week post again or so, but for now, here are some things I've been ravin' about.

Naughty Boy- Wonder ft. Emeli Sandé (Kidnap Kid Remix)

So basically, I was listening to Annie Mac and this happened and here we are. This track is so future, so tropical, it goes beyond being a house track, it mutates into disco-house-nineties-soul-smash that will have you dancing in no time. Emeli Sandé's vocals are just too perfect for this kind of re-fix, just, augh.

Disclosure- Latch ft. Sam Smith

It's amazing, probably by now you already know who Disclosure is. Their sound went from somewhat unknown to dancing on the cusp of mainstream. This is a little more bass-y than their usual ventures but gosh damn. Latch is seductive, with radar-like blips echoing through your ears that slowly draw you in. The song is sensual, beautiful, romantic, makes you want to kiss someone, fall in love.

Azealia Banks- Luxury

NOW. I've been bumpin' Luxury since Fantasea dropped. But this video is so cute. Azealia dances, looks chic, you name it, all set in front of the NYC skyline. While this is no match for 1991's hand dance video, Luxury will have you voguing, dipping, and dancing like no other. I can't get enough of Azealia.

That's all I've got for now, I've got studio tomorrow.
I will post again soon though, promise this time.

love you allll
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.