Monday, June 17, 2013

M.I.A.- Bring The Noize


Iconic artist M.I.A. marks her return again with her surrounding and overwhelming track 'Bring The Noize'. Listeners of M.I.A's mixtape she made for Kenzo earlier this year will recognize aspects of 'Bring The Noize',  like my personal favorite line "why is your tattoo some ugly lookin' thing??". The track itself is an interesting divergence from the last we heard (album wise) from M.I.A. which was chock full of industrial machinery and chaos. 'Bring The Noize' is similarly chaotic but is far more electronic and more industrial in terms of industrial electronic than industrial equipment. And of course don't forget the political message M.I.A. always inserts into her music. 'Bring The Noize' is expectedly from her next album Matangi which is expected to be out this year.


(image http://hypetrak.com/images/2013/01/mia-readies-her-next-album-matangi-for-april.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.