Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Well as everyone is accustomed to at this point, I had a bit of a break from Chromatist for a bit.
I had to get a lot of stuff settled for this coming semester, I went on vacation with my boyfriend, had my computer's lcd screen completely die and require replacement and you know other small things. (like taking what's left of my summer for what it is before I go back to RISD and ultimately die from overworking).


SO YEAH.
REALLY SORRY.
BLAH BLAH, SHUT UP JACOB.
I'm going to try to post as much as possible for the last few weeks of summer. And lastly, I have an internship for the fall semester as a street style writer for collegefashionista(dot)com. I'm not planning on plugging my posts for that here or anything (though I will mention it/provide a link once for those of you who are interested).
Love y'all and thanks for staying with me <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.