Saturday, September 7, 2013

Icona Pop- All Night (Cash Cash Remix)


I've been a long time supporter of Icona Pop.
Cash Cash, not so much... (they seemed a little pop-punk to me and a little fueled by ramen and i mean their main hit in my memory is that "party in your bedroom" song CAN YOU BLAME ME.)  So I was pretty skeptical when I heard that Cash Cash are making waves in the "EDM" scene and that this remix is #1 on hypemachine. Well basically this is a great remix. It is very dancefloor heavy and has a surprisingly satisfying use of percussive vocal distortion. It is not only catchy and danceable but it seems like Icona Pop's original sound is preserved remarkably well in this very remixed alternate. Props. I'm eating my own words on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or something.